Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Home

Hello! I've wanted to change things up for a while and finally got to it this week. My main goal was to grow my blog up a little. I spend all of my time with my class or sweet friend's kids, everyone of who I love dearly, but blogging and reading blogs is something I do for me so I wanted to branch out a little and start over in a different place. Make sense? Hope so!

So, since this is the story of my life for now, I want to be able to look back in months or years and see how things have changed so I wanted to record for the sake of documentation some goals I have for myself.

*Continue to grow in and serve the Lord. A children's minsistry position has been open in our church for months and a mother of five is currently filling in. I know the fear that I am too busy isn't from the Lord but again I don't feel a clear call to pursue it either.

*Grow in my job. Some days I feel like I've been so lazy. I want to give my all to them.

*Be open to new friendships and better about keeping in touch with old ones. Life will be changing when Chelsea gets married and I want to be open to what the Lord has in store.

*Make smart choices about finances as I will likely be purchasing a car and possibly even a house in the upcoming months or years.

Leave a comment and let me know you're reading and update your links. The link will stay on the old page and I'll post that link on the sidebar if you ever feel the need to go back to the old days.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the new blog! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting you know that I read! You are an awesome teacher! I saw Courtney and her dad at Walmart and they talked to me about how pleased they are with you. And also, I do understand your fear about feeling too busy to fulfill the children's ministry position. But I think you'd be awesome at it!

    ReplyDelete