Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beauty Secrets

I'm a little late but still wanted to link up this week.

I love this topic! It's so much fun to see the little things that everyone uses to get fixed up!

I use bare minerals powder and love the coverage I get with just a few brush strokes. Other foundations I have tried, which have been a lot, took forever to cover and then still looked blotchy. I also use the warmth and I love their eye shadow and brushes. I have tried the eye liner and mascara and both seemed to smudge pretty easily and were a little greasy.

As far as eye make up goes, I am a Maybeline girl. I don't get the same mascara every time and like to try new ones because I know all of theirs are good. The Colossal Volum' Express is what I'm using now and it's great. I used the Unstoppable eye liner as well.

I think one of the keys to beauty is creating a clean polished look. These camis from Old Navy are amazing for that! I wear one with every. single. thing. The built in bra helps you feel secure up top and they're long enough to cover that gap you can get with low rise jeans. If you are looking for a reliable cami and haven't tried this one you should.
Go see more beauty secrets, products and tips over at Kelly's Korner.


Charm is deceitful and beauty is fleeting,
But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment