Monday, February 7, 2011

Homework

Happy new week!

Ok I'm going to cut to the chase because I'm barely awake. I'm having my class Valentine party on Friday because next week I will be out for training on Monday which is Valentine's Day if you aren't keeping track. Can you believe next week will be the middle of February!? Unreal!!

Here's where you come in. My plan is to have cupcakes, whatever treats kids bring to share, exchange cards and do some kind of craft. On top of planning this party last minute I also have two other big projects I'm working on this week. If you come across any cute and simple Valentine craft in your blog hopping or magazine reading this week or see anything else that can help this currently creatively challenged girl out leave me the link please. I know some of you stay at home mommies have nothing better to do this week than to plan my party. I kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment