Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday

It's been such a laid back day! I spent the night with Mom and Dad and slept so good. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night without having to go to the bathroom or cough or just wake up. I couldn't believe when I woke up and it was light outside and I felt like I had just fallen asleep.

Dad cooked us breakfast and Mom and I cleaned up and changed sheets because my sister and her boyfriend were coming home from LA Tech. We've watched a lot of tv, visited with my grandparents and watched some old family videos. I've barely left my chair all day while we've all just laid around.

We did go out for a few minutes to play in what was left of the snow.

We even made a snowman!

Last night Dad was measuring around the tv stand saying he was going to make a new one. I didn't think much of it but as of this afternoon, after just a few hours of work, there is a new tv stand.

On the agenda for the rest of the night is some Phase 10 and maybe a movie. My day has been so exhausting that I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake for much.

No comments:

Post a Comment